Looking for a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mesquite roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mesquite and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Mesquite. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key function of your roof is to shelter you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.