In Need of a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mesquite roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mesquite and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Mesquite. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key purpose of your roof is to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.