Looking for a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mesquite roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Mesquite and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Mesquite. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal intent behind your homes roof is to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.