In Need of a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mesquite roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mesquite and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Mesquite. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The key reason for the roof is always to shelter you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.