In Need of a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mesquite roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mesquite and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Mesquite. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary function of your roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.