Looking for a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mesquite roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Mesquite and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Mesquite. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.