Looking for a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mesquite roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mesquite and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Mesquite. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary function of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.