Looking for a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mesquite roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mesquite and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Mesquite. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main purpose of the roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.