In Need of a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mesquite roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mesquite and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Mesquite. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key purpose of the roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.