Looking for a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mesquite roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Mesquite and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Mesquite. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine the roof in person before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.