In Need of a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mesquite roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mesquite and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Mesquite. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main reason for the roof is to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof personally before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.