Looking for a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mesquite roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mesquite and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Mesquite. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The principal function of the roof is usually to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your roof in person before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.