In Need of a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mesquite roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Mesquite and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Mesquite. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.