In Need of a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mesquite roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mesquite and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Mesquite. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.