Looking for a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mesquite roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Mesquite and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Mesquite. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The key purpose of your homes roof is to shelter you and the family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.