In Need of a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mesquite roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Mesquite and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Mesquite. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The main intent behind the roof is to shelter you and the family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at the roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.