Looking for a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mesquite roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mesquite and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Mesquite. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary reason for the roof is always to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.