Looking for a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mesquite roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mesquite and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Mesquite. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The primary intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.