In Need of a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mesquite roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Mesquite and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Mesquite. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The principal reason for your roof is usually to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.