Looking for a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mansfield and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.