Looking for a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mansfield and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal reason for the roof is usually to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.