Looking for a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mansfield and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The primary purpose of the roof is to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at the roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.