Looking for a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Mansfield and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Mansfield. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary purpose of the roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.