In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Mansfield and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.