In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Mansfield and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main purpose of the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.