Looking for a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mansfield and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary purpose of your roof is always to shelter both you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.