Looking for a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mansfield and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main function of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.