In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mansfield and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at your roof personally before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.