Looking for a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mansfield and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The key intent behind the roof would be to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.