In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Mansfield and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The main function of your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check the roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.