In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Mansfield and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.