In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mansfield roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mansfield and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.