In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Mansfield and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key purpose of your roof is to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.