Looking for a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mansfield and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your roof is always to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.