In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mansfield and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Mansfield. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.