In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mansfield roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Mansfield and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal reason for the roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check the roof in person before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.