In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Mansfield and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.