In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Mansfield and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Mansfield. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The key purpose of the roof would be to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.