Looking for a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mansfield and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof in person before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.