In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mansfield and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main reason for your homes roof would be to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine the roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.