Looking for a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Mansfield and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and the family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.