In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Mansfield and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main reason for the roof would be to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.