In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Mansfield and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Mansfield. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary function of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.