In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mansfield and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.