Looking for a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Mansfield and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary reason for your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at the roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.