In Need of a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mansfield roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mansfield and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The key intent behind your roof is usually to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.