Looking for a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mansfield and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main function of the roof is usually to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.