Looking for a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mansfield and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Mansfield. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind the roof is usually to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.