Looking for a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mansfield and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Mansfield. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.