Looking for a Mansfield Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Mansfield area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mansfield roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mansfield and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Mansfield. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mansfield
Mansfield is a suburban city located mostly in Tarrant county, with small parts in Ellis and Johnson counties in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Its location is almost equidistant to Dallas and Fort Worth, and is adjacent to Arlington. As of the 2010 census, the population was 56,368, up from 28,031 in 2000. The estimated population in 2018 was 69,340.
CNN/Money Magazine ranked Mansfield at #17 in 2014 in its annual “Best Places To Live” list. Mansfield has been in that list in the recent past: in 2007, 2009, and 2012, ranking it 83rd, 24th, and 30th, respectively. It is currently the 15th most affluent location in all of Texas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main function of the roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Mansfield, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.